Why Do I Chose Blogging as my Full Time job?
I have many people asking me why I chose to blog where there is a lot of work available in Singapore. Okay, so I decided to explain it here since it'll be easier than making a YouTube video cause I really damn awkward sia (HAHAHA). Blogging has been my favorite type of job or favorite type of thing ever since I noticed Singapore top Asian Blogger, Xiaxue. I noticed her blog in 2011 and was really inspired to be like her, like you-know, blog whatever I do and what I got and brag about stuffs like what I bought and etc.
I started to blog about fashion and makeup from 2011 till 2014, however I feel like I spouted nonsense because I couldn't or like express how I should blog which is why I deleted most of my blog websites. Blogging was never easy as you should know how to chose words and nice words to be put on the blog so that people who read your blog will never get offended which is why I chose the great choice of deleting them.
However, from 2015 till 6 July 2016, I stopped blogging due to my depression & relapse and if you want to know the story, you may click here. As from now on, I decided to start to blog as much as I can and give you the best blog website in the world (HAHAHA-if I could).
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SHORT BLOG (rushing go for Jalan Raya).
XOXOXO,
SK
I started to blog about fashion and makeup from 2011 till 2014, however I feel like I spouted nonsense because I couldn't or like express how I should blog which is why I deleted most of my blog websites. Blogging was never easy as you should know how to chose words and nice words to be put on the blog so that people who read your blog will never get offended which is why I chose the great choice of deleting them.
However, from 2015 till 6 July 2016, I stopped blogging due to my depression & relapse and if you want to know the story, you may click here. As from now on, I decided to start to blog as much as I can and give you the best blog website in the world (HAHAHA-if I could).
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SHORT BLOG (rushing go for Jalan Raya).
XOXOXO,
SK