Note To Self

I wish that I was in hospital bed, maybe in coma not realising where I am or who I was cause my soul has give up on me. I wish that I never met people that I cherish in my life knowing that I would ruined our friendship. I wish that I never be a burden to everyone so that they won't worry about me. I wish that my parents never gave birth to me ; and if they did ; I wish they would disown me and lead a happy life together with another child.

I wish that I was inside the hospital with IVs and machines all over me trying to keep me alive. I wish that I was truly dead but not really dead. I wish that I was sleeping but not knowing when I'll wake up. I wish that no one cares when I'm in deep sleep and no one visit me so that they won't have to see me in that state of condition.

I wish everyone a great happiness and a great weekend.

Popular Posts